I am so glad you're here! Holding onto moments through pictures goes way back for me, and I am thrilled to share in this experience with you! While you're here, take a minute to look around. You'll see that my style of photography is natural and relaxed. I love telling YOUR story through my photos.
So who is this girl behind the camera, anyway? Here are some fun facts about me!
- I love coffee with my whole heart. But I can’t call myself a coffee snob because I also really adore gas station cappuccino.
- Before I was a photographer, I was an HR Manager. And before that, I was a ballerina. Ballet was a better outlet for my creative side than HR, but photography is much easier on my body!
- Now I’m also a wife and mama of two miracle babies, probably my life’s biggest honor.
- On any given weekend, it wouldn’t be unusual to find me tent camping without a bathroom one day, and wearing full hair & makeup and high heels the next... I call it balance.
- I wish I liked running. But I don’t, so I married a marathon runner and I let him run for me.
- Speaking of being healthy, I also really love cheese. And tacos. And pasta. It’s a good thing my husband runs for me!
- A few years ago, I was just a mom with a camera. Now I have a thriving business AND I have the opportunity to teach thousands of photographers every month through online photography workshops & mentoring! I truly believe that "hustle & heart will set you apart!"
- And lastly, if I could have any job in the world, it would be THIS one right here. ❤️
YOUR MOMENTS MATTER. You'll never get today back, so don't put it off any longer! I'd love for you to contact me with any questions you have, and let's book your next photo session!
I can't wait to meet you!